Let's bring back the summer with this mint-flavored soft drink! which is extremely simple!
2 large slices of watermelon- Watermelon helps the liver process ammonia (waste from protein digestion), which relieves kidney strain while flushing out excess fluids. Watermelon is a great natural electrolyte because it is high in potassium and helps regulate the action of nerves and muscles in the body.
Fresh mint- Mint is a herb high in proteins, calcium, iron, menthol, riboflavin, folates, and vitamins A, C, and E. Mint has digestive properties, so it's used as a natural remedy to relieve a variety of common discomforts in addition to being commonly used in cooking.
1 Lime- Lemons and limes stimulate the production of bile by your liver, a digestive fluid that breaks down fats into fatty acids for proper absorption. Drinking water with lemon or lime in the morning can help you lose weight.
1. Cut the watermelon into slices
2. Remove the seeds from the watermelon
3. Cut the lime into four pieces and remove with a knife the peel from each slice, you can keep a slice for the decoration of the glass
4. Add the watermelon slices, lime slices and the mint into a blender.
5. Mix them.
6. Pour the contents of the blender into a nice translucent glass
7. You can decorate the glass with a slice of lime and some mint leaves; you can also add ice if you like.
8. The watermelon is so sweet that you don’t need sugar.
Enjoy your drink!
Sodium : 11mg
Potassium : 181mg
Carbohydrates : 8g
Vitamin A: 865IU
Vitamin C :12.3mg